Coach Chad’s Top 5 Tips for looking and feeling great!
1. Drink water
Every chemical reaction in the body requires water including burning fat and building muscle. There are over an estimated 87 trillion cells in the human body and they all run off water. (learn more here)
- Drink water first thing when you get up.
- With every meal consume a glass of water.
- Sip a few ounces of water before, during and after your workouts.
2. Protein and Fiber at every meal
- Use both animal and plant protein.
- 1/2 your plate should be vegetables.
- 1/4 your plate should be a lean protein.
3. Get Plenty of Sleep.
Sleep is where your body builds and repairs your fat burning muscle along with helping you keep your energy and immune system up. Learn more here
- Get 7 to 8 hours of sleep consistently.
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time.
- Turn off electronics and TV.
4. Get Physically Active Daily.
Physical activity is what gives your body that athletic look, plus helps you burn off those extra calories. (Learn more here)
- 2-3 structured workouts a week.
- Stay active daily (walk, play a sport, keep moving.
- 20- 60 minutes a day of activity will go a long ways.
5. Fill in your nutrition gaps with supplementation.
No matter how healthy we eat it’s extremely difficult to get all the macro and micro nutrient our body needs to perform at it’s best. Learn more here
- Make it easy with a Meal Replacement
- Get an insurance policy for your health with a Multivitamin
- A Pro biotic is great for a happy gut.
- Get your healthy fat with Omega Threes